Sa Pa cheapest tour
Are you really fond of taking a free-style tour to Sa Pa without lots of spare time as well as an abundant budget? Nothing is impossible when coming to our tour agency. We will help you set up a perfect schedule with only 90$. Unbelievable price, right?
Transferring by bus is the most ideal way for you to save the time and discover stunning landscapes during your itinerary. Furthermore, with one night in home-stay, tourists will have deep understanding about the culture of minority groups here for sure.
Now, let’s take a quick overview about this fantastic tour together:
Day 1: Hanoi – Sa Pa by bus – Trek to Lao Chai – Ta Van:
- 6.30 – 7 a.m.: You’ll be picked up at your hotel and depart to Sapa by a big bus, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you’ll have chance to enjoy the charming beauty of the north-west mountainous area with terraced fields. Next, let take a 30-minute break on route.
- 12.30 – 1 p.m.: You’ll arrive at Sapa town. Our tour guide will pick up you there. You’ll have time to fresh up yourself before having lunch in a local restaurant.
- 2 p.m.: You will begin 12-kilometer trek on small trails down in Muong Hoa Valley toward the village of Lao Chai, a large village of the Hmong. The following destinations are from the river bank to Ta Van – the land of the Zay people, local homes, village schools and so on. You’ll be overwhelmed with the cultural diversity of local ethnic minorities and the breathtaking scenery of Muong Hoa valley.
- Tourists will also have dinner and home-stay with a local family in Ta Van village.
Day 2: Ta Van – Dzang Ta Chai – Bus to Hanoi
- 6.30 a.m.: After having breakfast in the village homestay and saying goodbye to the host, you’ll begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. Walking around the village, you’ll take a chance to see women with their embroidery to make traditional colorful clothes and blacksmiths, who make farming tools.
- After that, let continue your trek through marvelous landscapes to a beautiful waterfall so as to take beautiful photos for memories. You’ll have lunch and take a rest later.
- 3 p.m.: Our driver will wait for you in the main road to get you back to Sapa town. You’ll have leisure time for your hobbies here.
- 4 p.m.: We’ll take you to the bus for coming back to Hanoi.
- 9.30 p.m.: At the end of your trip, our bus will arrive at Hanoi Old Quarter and take you back to your hotel.
Don’t hesitate to contact us right now to have such a wonderful trip!